The IDBI Bank (Industrial Development Bank of India) recruitment notification of Assistant Manager has been announced for 2015 batch.IDBI Bank with headquarters in Mumbai is one of the largest public sector banks in India that mainly caters to corporate & SME concerns.
This recruitment is for admission into IDBI Manipal School of Banking which was formed as a result of the tie-up between IDBI Bank & Manipal Global.
As part of it, selected candidates shall be enrolled for the 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance course.
|On successful completion, they will be awarded PGDBF from Manipal University & appointed as Assistant Manager in IDBI Bank|
Assistant Manager (grade A) – 500 posts [Gen – 253, OBC – 135, SC – 75, ST - 37]
When to apply?
Registration of applications from June 10 to 24, 2015
Online Test shall be held on August 8th
Those looking to apply for this IDBI bank asst.manager recruitment must fulfil the following conditions, as on June 1, 2015
- Should have completed graduation (any degree)
- Agelimit: 20 – 28 yrs (+3yrs for OBC, +5yrs for sc/st, +10yrs for PWD)
- Must be proficient in computer operations
Those in final year/ semester are also eligible to apply provided they submit at the time of Interview, a proof of having passed the degree exam on or before June 24, 2015
|There will be an online written test for 200 marks.It shall contain questions from Reasoning, English, Quantitative aptitude & General awareness. |
To prepare for these tests, you can make use of the below reference material.
* IDBI Bank Asst.Manager Exam Guide – Rs.250 – Buy online (latest edition)
About the Course
The fees for this programme is Rs.3,50,000 that can be availed by candidates as education loan from IDBI bank itself.
Since you would be an employee of the bank after training, EMIs for the loan amount shall be recovered from your monthly salary.
During the training period, you would be paid Rs.2500 for the first 9 months & Rs.10000 for last 3 months as stipend.
Agreement: At the time of joining, all selected candidates will have to execute a 3 year service bond.Incase you leave the bank within 3 years, Rs.2 lakh + outstanding loan dues must be paid to the organization.
Registration & Fees
The application fee is Rs.700 (Gen/OBC) & Rs.100 (SC/ST/PWD) has to be paid only through Internet before June 24th
- Visit www.idbi.com & open the online application link placed under ‘careers’ link
- Fill in the required details such as personal, educational etc., carefully
- Complete the online payment using Debit/ Credit card or Net banking facility & take a print of the e-receipt.
- After submitting the application, you will see the registration no. & password on the screen that you need to note.These details would also be sent via email & SMS
Applicants can download their call letters for the examination from the bank`s website after July 16.