After a very long period, Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) recruitment to fill UDC & MTS posts in its branches has been announced.ESIC which works under Government of India`s Ministry of Labour and Employment, is the organization that manages Employees’ State Insurance (ESI) that provides health & medical benefits for all workers in India.This ESIC recruitment exam 2015 – 2016 is not related to IBPS bank exams.
The Employees State Insurance is like a health insurance scheme that allows employees & their dependents to avail medical facilities incase of ill health.
The funds are managed by ESI corporation takes care of effective implementation of the scheme including settling claims.ESIC has regional offices in all Indian states.
Post & Vacancies
Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 2090 across all states
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 1578 across all states
Stenographer – 105 across all states
The payband/ salary would be in the range of Rs.5200 – 20,200 with grade pay of Rs.2400 (UDC) & Rs.1800 (MTS).It will also include various allowances like HRA, DA, Transport etc.,
A candidate can apply for any one post & region only.
Online registration of applications: December 7 2015
Last date to fill Step I form: January 6, 2016 | Step II: 15 January
Exam dates shall be announced later.
Who are Eligible?
To apply for ESIC recruitment 2015, you need to fulfill the following conditions:
For Upper Division Clerk:
* Age to be between 18 to 27 yrs as on Jan 6, 2016
* Degree from a recognized university (should be completed)
* Knowledge of working on computers.
For Multi Tasking Staff
* Age between 18 to 25 yrs as on Jan 6, 2016
* Must have passed in Matriculation
* Pass in 12th standard (higher secondary)
* Speed of 80 words/ minute in English/Hindi stenography
* Working knowledge of computers
Maximum age relaxations are as follows: OBC: +3yrs, SC/ST: +5yrs, PWD: +10yrs
What is the Selection Process?
Candidates are requested to refer the recruitment notification of their specific region to know the exact exam structure.
The procedure of selecting the candidates involves:
- An online objective test (Part I)
- Computer skill test (stenographer & UDC only) - (Part II)
- Stenography Test (for stenographers)
So there may not be any final interviews in this ESIC recruitment 2016 as there is no separate information mentioned about it in the notification.
Books for ESIC recruitment exam are now available in their latest editions.
Registrations & Fees
You need to follow a two step registration process inorder to complete your submission.
- Step I: Fill in your personal details such as qualification, address & qualification
- Pay Fees at SBI: Print the system generated challan & pay the prescribed fee amount at any branch State Bank of India
- Step II: After 48 hrs of fee payment, use the activated link to upload your photo/ signature & complete the registration process.
No fees for SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESIC Employees, all Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen. For all others, the application fee is Rs.300.
Are you interested to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2016?Then you should download the notification from the specific region`s website.
Click on the link to download the pdf files of that particular region – Chennai region, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana, Haryana, Odisha, North East, Jharkhand, Chhatisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Kerala, Gujarat, West Bengal, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Puducherry, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka
There is a common online application available at this page here