Today (April 20) is the last date to apply for NABARD recruitment 2016 for the posts in Grade A & B cadre.With many changes in the eligibility conditions, the bank, fully owned by Govt of India & RBI is yet another choice for candidates looking for bank jobs.Though the number of vacancies are less, the salary & benefits offered at par or even better than other public sector banks.
The NABARD recruitment 2016 notification was announced to fill 100 Assistant Managers (grade A) & 15 Managers (grade B) positions in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS).
Many corrigendums/ clarifications over the eligibility conditions were issued by the bank over the past few days.To help you better understand the conditions for NABARD 2016 recruitment, here are the important points
LATEST UPDATE: The last date to apply has been extended to April 21st, due to technical difficulties faced by candidates.
NOTE: Don't look for the above mentioned changes in the original advertisement.These details were informed through a separate notification, few days back.
1) Apply for Both Posts: Candidates can apply for both Grade A & B posts if they fulfil all the required qualifications.
The only requirement is – You should submit individual applications & pay fee amount for each post.
2) Grade B agelimit Lowered: Candidates between 21 – 35 years of age (as on Jan 31, 2016) are qualified to apply for Manager position.
For asst manager in grade A, the age limit is 21 – 30 years.
There is relaxation on upper age for specific categories such as OBC (+3 yrs), SC/ST (+5 yrs)
3) Any Degree Holder Can Apply: Graduates who have completed degree in any discipline is eligible to apply for this NABARD recruitment.The educational qualifications are:
Grade A: Bachelor`s or Master`s degree in any discipline with 50% marks aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD) OR Pass in 2 year full time PG diploma in management/ MBA as on Jan 31, 2016
Grade B: Any UG degree with atleast 60% aggregate marks OR PG degree with min 55% marks aggregate OR Pass in 2 year full time PG diploma in management/ MBA as on Jan 31, 2016
Final year/ semester students & those who are waiting for results are NOT eligible to apply.
4) No Experience Required: There is no experience whatsoever to apply for these positions.
5) Exam dates postponed to May 15: The NABARD grade A & B preliminary exam has been shifted from its initial dates & will now be held on May 15, 2016 (afternoon).
If you fulfill all the required conditions, click here for the online application (will be open till April 21, 2016 only)
After applying, make sure to read this: NABARD exam pattern, syllabus & study materials where we have explained about the selection process as well.