Are you one of those who dreams about SBI bank jobs? Then you shouldnt miss the chance to apply for SBI clerk 2016 recruitment.State bank of India is the largest public sector bank in India & today is the last date to apply for their 17000 clerk (junior associate & junior agricultural associate) vacancies.So we tell you on how to register for SBI clerk recruitment during this last minute.
The SBI clerk recruitment 2016 notification was released to fill regular & backlog vacancies that existed in clerical cadre.Since these job openings are divided state-wise, applicants can choose the circle/ state they wish to work.
SBI Clerk 2016: Last Date is April 28
Many of you were waiting for SBI`s clerical recruitment for a long time.Now the online registrations are set to close on April 28, 2016, which wont be extended any further.
It is not known whether there will be SBI clerk recruitment in 2017 or in the next upcoming years (read the sbi clerk job profile).
If you have not applied, then complete these two steps immediately before end of Apr 28.
- Fill the online registration form & submit the application &
- Complete the fee payment through online mode itself (no seperate dates given)
Also before proceeding to submit your application form, make sure to have all the necessary documents & certificates in hand.
To submit your SBI clerk application: click here to visit the online webpage
Important Rules for SBI Clerk Recruitment
For all those who are hurrying to register for these exams a this last hour, here are the important conditions fixed by the bank.
1) Candidates can apply for vacancies in any one state and for 1 post only.
2) For Junior Associates:Applicant should have completed graduation in any degree as on June 30, 2016
For Junior Agricultural Associates: A degree in agriculture or agriculture allied activities is necessary.
3) Final semester/ year students are also eligble to apply provided they should be able to provide proof of passing the degree exam on or before 30.06.2016 during document verification stage.
4) All candidates applying for this recruitment in SBI should be able to write & speak English
5) Proficiency in the official language of the state you are applying is compulsory (read, write & speak)
6) You must have studied the official language in std.X, which should be mentioned in the class 10 marksheet as well.The list of official languages for each state is given in the notification itself.
All those who cannot provide the above proof have to appear for a language test.SBI had revised the language list recently for few states.
7) The age limit for clerical cadre jobs in SBI is 20 – 28 as on April 1, 2016 (age relaxation applies for OBC,SC & ST)
8) Have you taken loans from any bank & are not repaying it regularly or have not paid it at all? Then you are not eligible for this SBI clerk recruitment 2016.See why here
9) While scanning your signature onto the application form, remember to sign in black ink on white paper.
10) The application fee is Rs.600 (for general/ obc) & Rs.100 (SC/ST) that has to be paid online before April 28th too.
All the details that you enter during this registration process will be final & cannot be changed in future.So be careful while entering your marks, age, category, state, language etc.,