The NABARD grade A & B exam call letter has been released for the preliminary examination.It is part of the NABARD recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade `A' (RDBS) and Manager in Grade `B' (RDBS).All those who had applied earlier were eagerly waiting for the issue of these admit cards.With this announcement of admit card, candidates can get ready to appear for the prelims exam.
National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) had announced to hire for 115 vacancies in grade A & B cadre.
As part of their new selection process, a preliminary test is to be conducted on May 15, 2016.It is an online exam for 200 marks & should be completed in 2 hours.
Download Call Letter:
Candidates would be allowed to appear for the prelims only if they have a valid call letter.
You can now download the NABARD exam admit card from this webpage here after entering your registration number & date of birth.
Save the file to your desktop & take a print of the document.
Paste your photo in the space provided on the call letter.
Make sure the photo in the call letter & the one uploaded to the application are same.
Last Minute Preparations
Since few more days are left for the NABARD exam, here is a quick recap of some of the articles & materials that would help you for last minute preparations.
* Previous Year NABARD Exam Cutoffs: Know how many marks to score in each section to qualify for the main exam.The cutoffs are provided for both grade A & B posts.
* NABARD Online Mock Tests for Rs.699: These 10 mock tests along with solutions & explnations should provide you with 100% revision.
* NABARD Exam Syllabus & Topics to cover: A detailed guide of the exam pattern, syllabus & subjects to cover in each part of the written examination.
What Documents to Carry for Exam?
There are few important documents/ proofs that you should produce at the exam centre. Without these, no candidate would be allowed to take part in the test.
1) Call Letter: Download it from the above link
2) Photo Identity Proof: You should provide in original the photo ID proof & submit photocopy of the ID proof along with the exam call letter.
eAadhar card & Ration card are not considered as valid id proofs.
See below for the acceptable list of ID proofs (must bring original as well)
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Voter’s Card
- Driving Licence
- College ID card
- Aadhar card with photo
- Bank Passbook with photo
- Bar Council ID with photograph
Incase a candidate has changed his/ her name, they are required to produce teh specific gazette notification or marriage certificate (for ladies) or affidavit mentioning the change.