We have reached the final steps to become a govt bank officer as the IBPS PO Interviews 2017 are to begin shortly.Since the final result depends on your interview performance, giving your best shot is the only chance to get selected.But before you start preparing, make sure to collect all the necessary certificates to submit for verification.So here is our answer for your top question - What are the IBPS PO interview documents?
The IBPS PO 2016 exam was held in two stages (prelims & mains) to fill 8800 officer vacancies in 20 public sector banks of India.More than 10 lakh applications were received, it was reported.
With the main examination results releasing in December 2016, it is expected that approx. 40000 candidates could have qualified for the common interview process.
IBPS PO Interview Documents List
The IBPS PO interviews are scheduled to start from the 1st week of February 2017 & candidates should produce valid documents for verification.
You need to have the following files in original & self attested photocopies inorder to prove your eligibility.
1) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter (click here to download before Feb 14)
2) System generated printout of IBPS PO VI online application form (click here to download before Feb 14)
3) Date of birth proof (birth certificate issued by the municipal authorities OR SSLC/ Std. X certificate with DOB)
4) Photo ID proof (any one from the below accepted list of ID`s):
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Voter’s Card
- Driving Licence
- College ID card
- Aadhar card with photo
- Bank Passbook with photo
- Bar Council ID with photograph
In case of candidates who have changed their name, original gazette notification / their original marriage certificate/ affidavit in original must be produced.
5) Degree mark-sheets & certificates (if you have not received them from college – proper document from board/ university for having declared the result on or before 13.08.2016 must be submitted)
6) Caste certificate issued by concerned authority/ official ( incase you belong to SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates)
7) Disability certificate issued by the district medical board (only for those who applied under persons with disability category)
8) Ex-serviceman candidates should produce a copy of the service or discharge book along with pension payment order & documentary proof of rank last/ presently held.
9) No Objection Certificate (if you are currently working in any government office/ public sector undertakings including nationalised banks & financial institutions)
10) Experience certificates, if any (if you had mentioned about work experience in application)
Note: Non submission of any the above proofs/ documents at the time of interview will lead to your disqualification from the entire recruitment.
Having compiled all the necessary documents, do checkout the commonly asked IBPS PO interview questions & how to answer them
If you have any doubts or clarifications about the documents list, ask them in the comments section below to get it answered by our experts.