The much expected DMRC CRA answer keys have been released as part of the DMRC recruitment 2016 - 2017 announced in the month of September 2016.Since the written exams are over, candidates are provided with an opportunity to view their answer sheets & raise objections.The DMRC CRA answer keys will help you know the performance in the examination.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) had announced to fill 3400 vacancies in executive & non-executive category cadre.For this purpose, DMRC recruitment 2016-17 was released (Advt no: DMRC/ OM/ HR/I/ 2016).
The positions advertised include
- Assistant Manager/Electrical – 14 posts
- Asstt. Manager/ S&T – 07
- Asstt. Manager /Civil - 5
- Asstt. Manager/ Operations – 5
- Asstt. Manager/ HR – 03
- Asstt. Technical Manager/Finance – 10
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO) – 662 posts
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) – 1100
- Junior Engineer/ Electrical – 48
- Jr.Engineer/ Electronics – 81
- Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical – 10
- Jr.Engineer/ Civil – 66
- Account Assistant – 24
- Maintainer – 1393
A total of 4.90 lakh candidates registered to appear for the DMRC online exam, which was scheduled to be held on various dates between February 14 – 28, 2017.
DMRC CRA Exam Answer Keys
The post of Customer relations assistant (CRA) was the most favoured among applicants of DMRC recruitment 2016.
For 1100 CRA vacancies, 1,82,518 candidates had registered, making delhi metro to allot maximum shifts for this examination alone.It was held on
- February 21, 25 – Shift 3
- February 22, 23, 27 & 28 – Shift 1,2,3
If you had applied for CRA position & appeared for the online test on any of the above dates, DMRC has activated the links to view your answer sheet.
The facility to view, download & raise objections on answer keys will remain open from March 10 to 14, 2017 only.
Click here to login for CRA keys - using your registration number & date of birth to enter.
- After logging in, click on ‘Response sheet’
- Download the generated question paper to your computer & open it to see the answers along with your choice for that specific question.
- If you think any of the answer options are wrong, raise an objection through the same window.
- Submit objections along with supporting documents.
Incase there are no mis-match, just count the number of correct attempts which will give you an idea of your expected scores.
About DMRC CRA 2017 Exam
The DMRC CRA answer keys are now available for download but for those who are looking for the examination pattern, here is the structure of the online test.
The online exam of customer relations assistant (CRA) consisted of two papers - Paper-I for 90 minutes & Paper-II for 45 minutes.
Paper-I had 120 questions from General awareness including computer awareness, Logical ability and Reasoning & Numerical Ability.
Paper-II had a total of 60 questions from General English only.
The total duration of this test is 2 hours & 15 minutes.
DMRC Results in 15 Days
As per the official notification relased earlier by DMRC, final results will be published after reviewing the objections received, in 15 days.
Going by this forecast, we can hope to get the results released at DMRC website by the last week of March 2017 ie.after March 25th.