The NIACL recruitment 2017 notification for 980 assistant jobs is officially released & interested candidates can now submit their registrations through the online application form.While the links shall remain open till March 29th, do you fully know the rules about applying for this govt insurance company - New India Assurance Co Ltd? Here are the 9 conditions you must understand in this hiring exercise.
The New India Assurance recruitment 2017 was announced to fill 984 assistants in class III cadre, which is similar to a clerk post in public sector banks.
Since NIACL is an insurance company, qualifying in IBPS exam with cutoff scores is not required.It means, anyone who did not pass in IBPS bank exams are also eligible to apply for these vacancies.
NIACL Recruitment – 9 Conditions to Know
The detailed advertisment of new india assurance notification for 26 pages with too many paragraphs & clauses in english.
So we have picked the 9 important conditions that you must know before registering to make sure whether you are eligible or not.
1) State wise vacancies: The 984 assistant vacancies is spread across 31 diffrent states.So candidates can apply for any one state only and will have to choose a online exam centre located in that particular state
2) Age limit: Minimum: 18 years; Maximum: 30 years (as on. 30.06.2016).
The upper age limit will be relaxed by
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Persons with disability: 10 years
- Widows, Divorced women & women legally separated: 5 years.
3) Educational qualification: Graduation (pass in degree) in any discipline.
The candidate must have passed in english as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level.
4) Passing date: Applicants should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 30.06.2016.
5) Regional language: Candidates should know to read, write & speak the regional language of the state, for whose vacancies they wish to apply.
6) Exam process: The selection process will consist of an online test in two stages:
- Preliminary: April 22 & 23, 2017
- Main Examination: May 23
Only those qualifying in the Main Examination will be shortlisted for regional language test that is to be conducted before the final selection.
No separate marks will be awarded for Regional Language Test as it shall be only qualifying in nature.
7) Application Fees: All applicant must pay the necessary fees from 06.03.2017 to 29.03.2017.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ ExSM/ Females: Rs. 50
- Other than SC/ ST/ PWD/EXSER/ Females: Rs.500
8) Service Bond: The probation period for new employees is 6 months.
Candidates resigning or terminated from the company during this period must pay the salary received by them during their entire service in addition to an amount of Rs.25,000.
9) Salary: The NIACL assistants salary would be approximately Rs.23,000 /month during the initial stages in a metro city.Other allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
These are the only important rules that you need to know about new india assurance recruitment 2017.
If you are still unclear about anything, feel free to ask them in the comments below: