Vijaya bank has announced recruitment of 800 Officers (generalist/ specialist)under scales.The bank was established in 1931 but was nationalised only in the year 1980.Vijaya bank is head-quartered in Bangalore & has around 1250 branches across India with over 11400 employees.
Dates: Online registrations from 22.11.2011 to 14.12.2011
Receipt of filled applications before December 21, 2011
Posts – Vacancies – Pay (approx.):
Manager (Scale II) – 434 posts – Rs.33258 /month
Senior Manager (Scale III) – 371 posts – Rs.43883 /month
Chief Manager (Scale IV) – 14 posts – Rs.52147 /month
* refer the advertisement for list of job titles & departments
Eligibility & qualifications vary for each post based on the job profile.But some common conditions are given here,
* While the minimum age is 21 yrs, the maximum age is 35 yrs (scale II), 37yrs (scale III) & 40 yrs (scale IV), as on Nov 22, 2011
* Graduation or PG in specific area of specialization, as given in the list
* Experience of minimum 2 yrs in a bank/ financial institution is required (the no.of years may increase for senior posts)
Fee: Rs.300 or Rs.50 (SC/ST) must be paid in cash using the given payment challan, at any branch of Vijaya bank before December 14 2011.
- Following the payment of fees, applicants can logon to vijayabank.com & enter the required details in the online form, upload your photo & sign to attach & submit.
- Print the submitted application & send it the mentioned address along with the necessary certificates (list provided) by ordinary post before Dec 21, 2011.
Selection: Unlike other bank recruitments that involve freshers, there is no written test.Since all are middle/ senior positions – Interview shall only be conducted.
- As per the notification, Vijaya bank would initially shortlist candidates based on parameters such as - qualification, experience etc., mentioned in their applications.
The complete notice of Vijaya bank officers recruitment that has the complete info of postings & educational constraints can be downloaded from the bank website here.