Federal Bank is inviting online applications for its recruitment of managers at various scales.Named in 1947, this private sector bank is the fourth largest in India & has a presence in 20+ states with 740 branches across the nation.The headquarters of federal bank is located in the state of Kerala.The bank is also into insurance under the name IDBI federal life insurance.
Post & Payscale:
Assistant Manager – Rs.14500-25700
Manager – Rs.19400-28100
Senior Manager – Rs.25700-31500
- no. of vacancies not disclosed by bank.
Dates: Online application submission – upto 26.12.2011
GD/Interview dates to be informed later
What are required? The eligibility conditions for those willing to apply are,
* Age to be not above 28yrs (for asst.managers) & 30yrs (for managers), as on 1.11.2011
* Must posses degree in any stream with 60% marks (pattern of 10+2+3)
* Knowledge of the local language is preferred.
* Experience of minimum 1 yr as officer or clerk in bank is required.
No Written exam: The procedure to select managers for Federal bank includes Group discussion & Interview.
Since there are no written tests, candidates are shortlisted based on their qualifications mentioned in application & called for GD, to be held across various centres across India.
Steps to apply:
- There is no application fees to pay & hence candidates can directly proceed to online registration form available at federalbank.co.in
- The confirmation of successful registration is generation of roll number & password that will be displayed on screen.
- If selected, applicants have to carry the application printout along with the necessary documents & proofs for verification.
- Those willing to apply online for more than one post must do so by registering separately for each position.
Refer: Candidates interested in applying for Federal bank managers recruitment are requested to download & read the notification from the site here before registration.