Banking sector was one of the top recruiter last year & the trend is expected to continue for the next 2-3 years.Hence ,in order to apply for these recruitments, it is important to know how to apply for bank jobs online.
Most banks in India accept only online applications submitted through their websites for recruitment. In fact,the number of candidates applying for bank exams is far higher than the number of jobs posted.As a result of huge traffic – Site goes down or Page errors occur while opening the application link.
We have compiled a list of tips to help you apply on-time, while registering online applications for upcoming bank exams & bank jobs.
1) Use Internet Explorer (IE) browser to apply.Most bank websites are created specifically for IE.Though they tend to open in other browsers, its always better to submit your applications through IE browser.
2) Most online registration pages of banks expire within 15 mins, so you have to fill in the necessary information within that given time ,else it would display ‘Session expired’ message. Make sure you have all the certificates, mark sheets & payment receipt/voucher handy,so that filling the form doesn't take much time.
3) Remember your Email id & Password. If you don't have one, create an email address as login information/call letters for that bank recruitment would be sent to your email id, if you have applied.
4) Try to access the online registration links during early morning or late night hours.As the net congestion is low during these hours,sites tend to open much faster.
5) Never wait till the last date to submit applications.We often see candidates access the link during the last day causing extra load on the server,which in turn brings down the site.Finish early.
6) Contact the bank directly through their customer care number incase of any issues during the online registration.Let them know of any problems faced during the online process so they can devise an alternate solution.
The usage of technology has drastically reduced the time involved in sending applications for bank jobs.Using it effectively is the key to success.