The most expected ICICI Bank PO Recruitment project 2015 is back again this year for its yearly batches. ICICI Bank doesn't need any introduction as it is India`s 2nd largest bank with over 2700 branches nationally.It also has strong presence in 18 other countries & is one of most sought private sector bank to work.
There is always an expectation among aspirants to know about vacancies in private sector & this announcement for is sure to excite many.
With qualifiers of IBPS CWE waiting for final results and allotment in PSB - ICICI bank PO programme can be treated as another chance.
About ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2015:The probationary officer training programme is an initiative regularly conducted by ICICI bank since 2007.
Candidates chosen through a well thought process are given training in banking domain, awarded a degree by Manipal university & inducted as employees of ICICI bank.
The interesting part of this programme is – an option to complete MBA degree while working with the bank!
Online registration closes on – June 30, 2015
Tests in the month of July or August 2015
GD/ Interviews in the month of Aug or September.
Training shall start in batches; the 1st in November & 2nd in February 2016
Can I Apply?There aren't many conditions to apply for this ICICI bank 2015 PO recruitment. Just a few,
- Applicant should be within 25 yrs of age, as on June 30, 2015
- those born before June 30, 1990 cannot register
- Must have a degree with minimum 55% marks aggregate
- Fresher graduates also eligible
Selections:Based on the given qualifications, applicants shall be shortlisted & intimated about next course of process.Basically the selection procedure involves four stages,
Details about the test like date, time & venue shall be informed only to shortlisted candidates via email/ SMS.
How to register:Since this is a private organization, there are no category based reservations in age, education & short-listing processes.
- Applications for the PO recruitment of ICICI bank have to be submitted only through their website www.icicicareers.com
- There is no application fee to be paid.So you can proceed directly to the online application form available at their website here
Training & MBA degree:Those who are finally selected will have to attend the training scheduled to begin in the month of November 2015 & February 2016 at ICICI Manipal Academy, Bangalore.The highlights of this course are,
- Everyone entering training stage will be handed a job guarantee letter & enrolled for MBA (banking & finance) degree from Manipal university.
- There are two phases:
- First phase runs for a period of 12 months, during which stipend shall be paid.On completion you will be awarded ‘PG diploma in banking (PGDB) & would be appointed as assistant manager in ICICI bank drawing a salary of more than 4 lakhs/ year.
- Second phase is optional wherein a candidate after joining the bank may continue the MBA degree program for 18 months.
- For undergoing this training, Rs.3.37 lakhs should be paid but this amount can be availed as loan from ICICI bank itself
Repayment Terms: After joining the bank as asst.manger, the loan EMI (approx. Rs.6000/ month) would have to be paid for 60 months.
If you discontinue during training or within 5 years after joining the bank, you must pay the total loan amount along with with interest.