The most expected ICICI Bank PO Recruitment project 2013 is back again this year for its November 2013 & February 2014 intake. ICICI Bank doesn't need any introduction as it is India`s 2nd largest bank with over 2700 branches nationally.It also has strong presence in 18 other countries & is one of most sought private sector bank to work.
There is always an expectation among aspirants to know about vacancies in private sector & this announcement is sure to excite many.
With qualifiers of IBPS CWE waiting to know about common bank interviews in PSB - ICICI bank PO programme & Baroda manipal school of banking could put them in a situation.
About ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2014:
The probationary officer training programme is an initiative regularly conducted by ICICI bank since 2007.
Candidates chosen through a well thought process are given training in banking domain, awarded a degree by Manipal university & inducted as employees of ICICI bank.
The interesting part of this programme is – an option to complete MBA degree while working with the bank!
Online registration closes on – July 30, 2013
Tests in the month of August followed by GD/ Interviews in Aug/ September.
Training for 1st batch starts in November & 2nd in February 2014
Can I Register?
There aren't many conditions to apply for this ICICI bank 2013 - 2014 PO recruitment. Just a few,
- Applicant should be within 25 yrs of age, as on Oct 31, 2013
- those born before May 1, 1988 cannot register
- Must have a degree with minimum 55% marks aggregate
- Freshers also eligible
If any of your direct family member (father,mother,brother,sister) is an employee of ICICI bank, you cannot apply.
Based on the given qualifications, applicants shall be shortlisted & intimated about next course of process.Basically the selection procedure involves four stages,
Details about the test like date, time & venue shall be informed only to shortlisted candidates via email/ SMS
How to register:
Since this is a private organization, there are no category based reservations in age, education & short-listing processes.
- Applications for the PO recruitment of ICICI bank have to be submitted only through their website www.icicicareers.com
- Since there is no application fee to be paid you can proceed directly to the online application form available at their website here
Additionally, you may also visit their website regularly to check for frequent updates
Training & MBA degree:
The ones who are finally selected would have to attend training scheduled to begin in the month of November & February 2014 at ICICI Manipal Academy, Bangalore.The highlights of this course are,
- Everyone entering training stage will be handed a job guarantee letter & enrolled for MBA (banking & finance) degree from Manipal university.
- There are two phases:
- First phase runs for a period of 12 months, during which stipend shall be paid.On completion you will be awarded ‘PG diploma in banking (PGDB) & would be appointed as assistant manager in ICICI bank drawing a salary of more than 4 lakhs/ year.
- Second phase is optional wherein a candidate after joining the bank may continue the MBA degree program for 18 months.
- For the purpose of training, Rs.3.35 lakhs should be paid but this amount can be availed as loan from ICICI bank itself
After joining the bank as asst.manger, the loan EMI (Rs.5900/ month) would have to be paid for 60 months.
Incase of discontinuing during training or after joining the bank (within 5 yrs), the candidate is required to pay the balance loan amount with interest.
More detailed info about ICICI bank`s 2014 PO recruitment batches can be had from the webpage given above.