The most expected ICICI Bank PO Recruitment project 2015 is back again this year for its yearly batches. ICICI Bank doesn't need any introduction as it is India`s 2nd largest bank with over 2700 branches nationally.It also has strong presence in 18 other countries & is one of most sought private sector bank to work.
There is always an expectation among aspirants to know about vacancies in private sector & this announcement for is sure to excite many.
With qualifiers of IBPS CWE waiting for final results and allotment in PSB - ICICI bank PO programme can be treated as another chance.
About ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2015:The probationary officer training programme is an initiative regularly conducted by ICICI bank since 2007.
Candidates chosen through a well thought process are given training in banking domain, awarded a degree by Manipal university & inducted as employees of ICICI bank.
The interesting part of this programme is – an option to complete MBA degree while working with the bank!
Online registration closes on – June 30, 2015
Tests in the month of July or August 2015
GD/ Interviews in the month of Aug or September.
Training shall start in batches; the 1st in November & 2nd in February 2016
Can I Apply?There aren't many conditions to apply for this ICICI bank 2015 PO recruitment. Just a few,
- Applicant should be within 25 yrs of age, as on June 30, 2015
- those born before June 30, 1990 cannot register
- Must have a degree with minimum 55% marks aggregate
- Fresher graduates also eligible
Selections:Based on the given qualifications, applicants shall be shortlisted & intimated about next course of process.Basically the selection procedure involves four stages,
Details about the test like date, time & venue shall be informed only to shortlisted candidates via email/ SMS.
How to register:Since this is a private organization, there are no category based reservations in age, education & short-listing processes.
- Applications for the PO recruitment of ICICI bank have to be submitted only through their website www.icicicareers.com
- There is no application fee to be paid.So you can proceed directly to the online application form available at their website here
Training & MBA degree:Those who are finally selected will have to attend the training scheduled to begin in the month of November 2015 & February 2016 at ICICI Manipal Academy, Bangalore.The highlights of this course are,
- Everyone entering training stage will be handed a job guarantee letter & enrolled for MBA (banking & finance) degree from Manipal university.
- There are two phases:
- First phase runs for a period of 12 months, during which stipend shall be paid.On completion you will be awarded ‘PG diploma in banking (PGDB) & would be appointed as assistant manager in ICICI bank drawing a salary of more than 4 lakhs/ year.
- Second phase is optional wherein a candidate after joining the bank may continue the MBA degree program for 18 months.
- For undergoing this training, Rs.3.37 lakhs should be paid but this amount can be availed as loan from ICICI bank itself
Repayment Terms: After joining the bank as asst.manger, the loan EMI (approx. Rs.6000/ month) would have to be paid for 60 months.
If you discontinue during training or within 5 years after joining the bank, you must pay the total loan amount along with with interest.
More detailed info about ICICI PO recruitment 2015 batches can be had from the webpage here.