The most expected ICICI Bank PO Recruitment notification for the year 2016 is back again with fresh intake.ICICI Bank doesn't need any introduction as it is India`s 2nd largest bank with over 2700 branches nationally.It also has strong presence in 18 other countries & is one of most sought private sector bank to work.
There is always an expectation among aspirants to know about vacancies in private sector & this announcement for is sure to excite many.
With candidates appearing for various IBPS bank exams, this ICICI bank PO recruitment programme opens another window of opportunity for bank job aspirants.
About ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2016:The probationary officer training programme is an initiative regularly conducted by ICICI bank since 2007.
Candidates chosen through a well thought process are given training in banking domain, awarded a degree by Manipal university & inducted as employees of ICICI bank.
The interesting part of this programme is – candidates have an option to complete MBA degree even while working with the bank!
Online registration closes on – December 31, 2015
Tests & Interview dates will be informed later
Training shall start in batches – February, May & August 2016
Can I Apply?There aren't many conditions to apply for this ICICI bank 2016 PO recruitment.Just a few but all are very important.
- Applicant should be within 25 yrs of age, as on December 31, 2015
- those born before Dec 31, 1990 cannot register
- Must have a degree with minimum 55% marks aggregate
- Fresher graduates also eligible
Selections:Based on the given qualifications, applicants shall be shortlisted & intimated about next course of process.Basically the selection procedure involves four stages,
Details about the test like date, time & venue shall be informed only to shortlisted candidates via email/ SMS.
How to register:Since this is a private organization, there are no category based reservations in age, education & short-listing processes.
- Applications for the PO recruitment of ICICI bank have to be submitted only through their website www.icicicareers.com
- There is no application fee to be paid.So you can proceed directly to the online application form available at their website here
Training & MBA degree:Those who are finally selected will have to attend the training scheduled to begin in the above mentioned months at ICICI Manipal Academy, Bangalore.The highlights of this course are,
- Everyone entering training stage will be handed a job guarantee letter & enrolled for MBA (banking & finance) degree from Manipal university.
- There are two phases:
- First phase runs for a period of 12 months, during which stipend shall be paid.
- On completion you will be awarded ‘PG diploma in banking (PGDB) & would be appointed as assistant manager in ICICI bank drawing a salary of more than 4 lakhs/ year.
- Second phase is optional wherein a candidate after joining the bank may continue the MBA degree program for 18 months.
- For undergoing this training, Rs.3.59 lakhs should be paid but this amount can be availed as loan from ICICI bank itself
Repayment Terms: After joining the bank as asst.manger, the loan EMI (approx. Rs.6000/ month) should be paid for 60 months.
If you discontinue during training or within 5 years after joining the bank, you must pay the total loan amount along with with interest.