The most expected ICICI Bank PO Recruitment notification for the year 2016 - 2017 is back again with new batches.ICICI Bank with over 4000 branches nationally is India`s 2nd largest bank.It also has strong presence in 18 other countries & is one of most sought private sector bank to work.
With candidates appearing for various IBPS bank exams, this ICICI bank PO recruitment programme opens yet another window of opportunity for bank job aspirants.
About ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2016-17:
The probationary officer training programme is an initiative regularly conducted by ICICI bank since 2007.In February 2016, their 33rd batch will join the ICICI Manipal Academy (IMA) at Bangalore.
Candidates chosen through a well thought process are given training in banking domain, awarded a degree by Manipal university & inducted as employees of ICICI bank.
The interesting part of this programme is – candidates have an option to complete MBA degree even while working with the bank!
Online registration closes on – June 30, 2016
The aptitude test is scheduled to be held in July 2016 & Interviews in September 2016
These applications are to be considered for November 2016 & February 2017 batches.
Can I Apply?There aren't many conditions to apply for this ICICI bank 2016 PO recruitment.Just a few but all are very important.
- Applicant should be within 25 yrs of age, as on June 30, 2016
- Those born before June 30, 1991 cannot register
- Must have a degree with minimum 55% marks aggregate
- Fresher graduates also eligible
If any of your direct family member (father,mother,brother,sister) is an employee of ICICI bank currently, you are not allowed to apply.
Are you an experienced professional? Then you may apply for ICICI Bank Business Leadership Programme & become a Manager working in securities (stocks) market.
Selections:Based on the given qualifications, applicants shall be shortlisted & intimated about next course of process.Basically the selection procedure involves four stages,
1) Online aptitude test 2) Psychometric assessment 3) Group discussion 4) Personal Interview
Checkout ICICI Bank PO Recruitment Exam Pattern for more info on selection process, & question asked.
Training Fee, Degree & Placement:Those who are finally selected will have to attend the training scheduled to begin in the above mentioned months at ICICI Manipal Academy, Bangalore.The highlights of this course are,
- Everyone entering training stage will be handed a job guarantee letter & enrolled for PG diploma in banking (PGDB) from Manipal university.
- On completion you shall be appointed as Deputy Manager in ICICI bank drawing a salary of more than 4 lakhs/ year.
- For undergoing this training, Rs.3.60 lakhs should be paid but this amount can be availed as loan from ICICI bank itself
Repayment Terms: After joining the bank as deputy manger, the loan EMI (approx. Rs.6000/ month) should be paid for 60 months.It would be automatically be recovered from your salary.
If a candidate discontinues training or quits the company within 5 years after joining, they must pay the total loan amount of Rs.3,60,000 along with interest to ICICI Bank.
How to Register:Since this is a private organization, there are no category based reservations in age, education & short-listing processes.
- Applications for the PO recruitment of ICICI bank have to be submitted only through their website www.icicicareers.com
- There is no application fee to be paid.So you can proceed directly to the online application form available at their website here