Jaipur Thar Gramin Bank has issued notification for the recruitment of Officers & Office Assistants.The bank sponsored by UCO bank is also owned by Govt.of India & Govt.of Rajasthan came into existence only in the year 2006. With around 210 branches, The bank has a network spread across various districts of Rajasthan with 213 branches & head office at Jaipur.
Posts –Vacancies –Payscale
1) Office Assistant – 58 posts
2) Officer (scale I) – 31 posts (scale II,III) – 7 posts
The payscale differs for each post based on the scale.However, the bank has specified Rs.11,592 for assistants & Rs.23,272 for scale I officers as monthly salary.
Dates: Register online applications from 14.12.2011 to 10.01.201
Written exam for assistants on Feb 12 & for officers on Feb 19, 2012
Am I eligible? Below are the eligibility conditions required to register
* For assistant & scale I officers, Age to be within 18 – 28 yrs as on 1.4.2011
* Should have completed any degree or its equivalent (from a recognized university) not later than April 1, 2011
* Be proficient in the local language of Hindi (read/ write & speak)
* Applicants for office assistant posts must be domicile of Rajasthan
Selection process: It involves appearing for an objective type written test that has 4 papers for a total of 200 marks.
- Must secure atleast 40% marks in test to qualify for Interview.
- Each wrong answer will fetch negative mark (could be 0.25)
- There shall be 200 questions that can be answered either in English or Hindi
Those above the specified mark would be called for interview in the order of 1:3
How to apply?: Pay Rs.500 or Rs.100 (SC/ST) as application fee at any UCO bank or Jaipur thar bank branches with the given challan form before Jan 10th.
Now logon to jaipurtharbank.in, fill-in the online application by mentioning the required details & take a printout of the generated form for reference.
Refer:Those interested in applying for the Jaipur thar gramin bank recruitment may download the complete notice from their website here.