Union Bank of India has come up with its PO recruitment project 2011 under the new bank recruitment process.The bank having 1100 branches across the nation & 25,000 employees is one of the leading public sector undertakings.It has to be noted only those who have appeared for the common written exam conducted by IBPS are eligible to apply.More detailed info are given below..
Position - Vacancies:
Probationary Officer (scale I) – 2473 posts
Events: Online application process – Dec 30, 2011 to Jan 14, 2012
Eligibility: Pay attention to the conditions specified for Union bank of India PO recruitment 2012 as it could be tricky for some.
* Age to be within 21 – 30 years, as on July 1, 2011
* The minimum required education is 55% marks aggregate in any degree, as on 1.07.2011 (those waiting for degree can apply with provisional)
* PG diploma in banking & finance holders will be preferred, though not mandatory.
* Computer course certificate in office automation (not required if you had computer subject in degree)
- Applicants with IBPS scorecards can only apply for this job (see 1.1 lakh have cleared the exam)
- Based on total weighted marks (high to low), candidates would be shortlisted & called for a personal interview in the ratio of 1:3 (Gen) & 1:5 (others)
- Unlike previous recruitments by banks, this selection will only have a personal interview.The procedure may change depending on the number of applicants, says the bank.
- The total for interview process has been fixed as 50 marks & 25 marks is the qualifying criteria.
- The final selection is made by taking into the exam & interview score followed by ranking according to categories.
Applications: Fee of Rs.200 (Gen/OBC) & Rs.50 (others) must be paid in cash at any branch of Union bank of India with the payment challan.
On receiving the receipt, headon to unionbankindia.co.in, click the online application, enter the required details & submit it before 14.1.2012.
Do not forget to print the completed application form, as it has to be produced during the interview.
Refer: If you are interested in applying for the Union bank of India PO recruitment, download the notification from their website here & read it carefully.
Online application link will be available on/after Dec 30, 2011