Canara Bank has issued the announcement for
PO recruitment for IBPS common exam scorecard holders.Nationalised in 1969, the bank has completed 100 years of providing banking services & is also one of the oldest bank in India.
With head office in Bangalore, Canara bank has over 3050 branches spread across the nation.
Probationary Officer - 2000 posts.Payscale of Rs.14,500/-/Rs.25700
Online registration of applications – Jan 30 to Feb 15, 2012
Date of GD/ Interview – shall be intimated later
Who are eligible:
* Should be within 21 - 30 yrs of age (OBC – 3 yrs & SC/ST –5 yrs)
* 60% in graduation (55% for SC/ST/PWD) [banks prefer UG degree]
* Total weighted score & section-wise marks in IBPS PO scorecard to be,
- General – 156
- OBC/ SC – 146
- ST – 136
- PWD - 106
* Knowledge of computers & Hindi language is required.If unknown, must posses them before the end of probation.
* Applicants must the educational qualifications as on July 1, 2011
is the same as other banks wherein those satisfying the eligible conditions are ranked as per CWE scores and shortlisted for Group discussion & interview.
GD is for 100 marks & Interview shall carry 100 marks.It is necessary to secure qualifying marks in both these stages to be considered for final selection.
The non-refundable application fee of Rs.100 or Rs.50 (SC/ST/PWD) has to be paid at any Canara bank branch or via NEFT using appropriate challans on or before 15.02.2012
- Once the payment is successfully, collect the fee receipt that contains transaction details.
- Proceed to the website, canarabank.com & submit the online application mentioning the necessary details.
Remember to take a print of the submitted application which must be produced during GD/ Interview.
Refer: Interested aspirants are requested to read the Canara bank PO recruitment 2012 notification at their website here carefully before applying