Punjab National Bank (PNB) has come up with the announcement for recruitment of Management Trainees. The bank was started in the year 1895 has grown during the years to become the 2nd largest bank in India, next only to SBI.PNB boasts of having a strong network with 5100 branches across the nation apart from 5 offices in foreign countries.
This PNB recruitment is the first for MT postings under the IBPS PO/ MT common written exam.
Post & Vacancies
Management Trainee – 775 Posts @ payscale of Rs.14500 to Rs.25700
Remember: Online applications open from 30.01.2012 to 13.02.2012
Interviews to be held in April /May 2012
- Age between 20 – 28 yrs, as of 1.07.2011
- Should have 60% in graduation (55% for SC/ST/PWD), as on July 1, 2011
- Must posses a valid IBPS common exam scorecard with the following scores
- general category: 138 (total weighted) & 24 in each section
- for others, 21 section-wise & 125 (OBC), 113 (SC/ST/PWD)
- It is required to have working knowledge of MS-Office package (MS Word,Excel etc)
The process of short listing the candidates for Interview shall be through merit ranking (with high scorers at top) & will be based on the no. of vacancies.
The final appointment of trainees shall be based on your scores in IBPS CWE & interview stage.
While the personal interview carries 100 marks, the qualifying score is fixed at 40 marks which every candidate should secure for being considered.
Service bond: All selected candidates will be under probation for 3 years & have to sign a bond amounting to 2 lacs.
If you satisfy the eligibility conditions, walk into any Punjab national bank branch & pay the application fee of Rs.200 or Rs.50 (SC/ST/PWD) using the voucher given at the website, before February 13, 2012
- Collect the voucher receipt that contains transaction ID, branch code etc.,
- Enter these info in the online application form made available at www.pnbindia.in
On completing the registration process, submit the form & take a print of the generated application, which has to be signed & produced at the time of Interview.
For more: Are you interested in applying for the PNB MT recruitment 2012, then download the complete notification from their website here