Bank of Baroda(BoB) has released the notice for recruitment of Probationary Officers which was expected from last week.BoB formed in the year 1908 has grown to become one the leading public sector bank.Having presence not only in India but also across the world, it is rightfully called ‘India`s International bank’.
Bank of Baroda currently has around 39000 employees across its network of over 3700 branches.
Post - Vacancies:
Probationary Officer (scale I) - 600 posts
Online registrations from February 21 to March 10, 2012
Interviews are expected to be held in April 2012
Am I Eligible:
So what are the eligibility conditions for BoB PO Recruitment 2012? Here they are,
- Age criteria: to be 21 - 30 yrs (+3 for OBC, +5 for SC/ST), as on 1.07.2011
- Should be a graduate in any degree as on July 2011
- Computer operations knowledge is necessary but certificates are not asked for.
- Only those qualified in IBPS PO exam with the following scores are eligible,
- Gen/OBC: 125 in TWS & 24 in each section (Gen only); Others: 105 in TWS & 21 in each test (incl. OBC)
- If results/ degree cert. were declared after 1st July 2011, you are not eligible.
As per the common exam score, applicants shall be ranked in the higher order & will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:4 (gen cat.) & 1:5 (for other cat.).By this, around 2700 candidates can expect a call for the Interview process.
Final selection will be based on the CWE & interview score.Failing to score min. marks in interviews would lead to rejection.
Probation & Bond:
The payscale for scale I PO cadre is same for all banks with monthly salary of approx. Rs.24450 Although the bank has specified the period of probation to be 1 year, there are no bond conditions for newly joining officers.(read about role of bank po)
Rs.200 (Gen/OBC) or Rs.50 (SC/ST) can be paid at any Bank of Baroda branches sing the given challan before 10.03.2012
- Collect fee payment receipt from the branch, visit bankofbaroda.com & click on ‘Recruitment project 2012’.
- Open the online application form, enter the necessary info carefully without making any mistakes & submit.
- Remember to keep this application print, original fee payment receipt & scorecard in save custody without which you wont be able to attend the personal interviews.
Candidates are requested to read the complete notification of Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2012 from their website here, before applying.