Gurgaon Gramin Bank (GGB) was formed in 1976 with head office in Gurgaon to provide banking services for rural people.The bank operates across 7 districts with over 160 branches & has announced recruitment for Officers & Office Assistants
Applying for gramin bank jobs doesn't require any scorecards issued by IBPS.So if you have qualified or not in the common bank exam, these recruitments in regional rural banks have separate written exams.
Posts & Numbers:
Office Assistant – 124 vacancies
Officer (scale I) – 51 vacancies
Office (scale II & III) – 21 posts
As per the payscale, the salary for newly appointed officers (scale –I) shall be Rs.24164 /month & assistants would receive approx.Rs.13332 /month
Online applications to register from March 3 - 15, 2012
Written test for Officers – 15.04.2012 & Assistants – 08.04.2012
- For scale – I posts, age to be within 18 –28 yrs, as on 1.4.2011
- Officer (Sc – I):Should have completed degree in any discipline as on April 1, 2011
- preference would be given to those with degree in Agri & its allied subjects, IT,Management,Law, Economics & Accountancy.
- Office assistant:Pass in any degree from a recognized university
- Must be proficient in Hindi language
- Possessing knowledge of computers is an added qualification.
- Applicant must be resident of Haryana (only for assistant post)
The process of selection is same as that of other gramin banks that involves Written test (objective) & Interview.
The tests shall carry 200 marks & to qualify for the next stage, it is necessary to score 40% (35% for SC/ST) in each section.
Based on the marks scored by candidates, merit list would be prepared & only those ranking at the top with sufficient scores will be called for Interview (ratio of 1:3)
The application fees has been fixed as Rs.50 (SC/ST/PWD) & Rs.400 (others) for scale I posts.For scale II & III, the fee is Rs.500.
- The challans are made available on the website & payment should be made using them in any branch of Syndicate bank before March 15, 2012
- On getting receipt, visit ggbank.org for the online application link, wherein your details have to be entered & submitted.
- Do not forget to save or print a copy of the generated application form for future reference.
Get it here
The official advertisement of Gurgaon Gramin Bank recruitment 2012 can be had from their website here