The most awaited news about SBI PO recruitment 2015 has been released.While the job notification generated lot of interest among aspirants, there was no information about the exams.Now it has been announced that the SBI PO exams are to be conducted in the 3rd week of June 2015.Not only this, you can also know when the results would be announced by State bank of India.
State Bank of India earlier this month had invited applications from graduates for its 2000 PO recruitment.We are sure that many would have successfully applied.
Now the bank has come out with the dates not only for the exam but for the entire PO selection process.
New Pattern Test in June
It is well known that from this year onwards, State bank shall follow a two tier testing system.As per it, a preliminary test shall be conducted initially for all registrants & all those candidates who qualify in prelims would attend the main exam.
According to the tentative schedule of events published today,
- Exam call letters can be downloaded from June 8 onwards
- Online preliminary test will happen on June 20, 21, 27 & 28 (saturdays & sundays)
- Prelim results to be out in the 2nd week of July 2015
Having completed the stage I of selection, lets move on to stage II:
- Main exam call letters available for download from July 15th
- The main examination (online) shall be on August 1
- Results are to be released during the last week of August 2015
There is going to be only a 2 week gap between the prelim results & main exam.So those who are confident of qualifying must starting preparations for the mains early.
SBI PO Final Results in October
For the first time ever,the State bank group has publicly declaring the results date for this PO recruitment exercise.
- Qualifiers of main exam will attend Group discussion & Interview in September 3rd week.
- Final selection list would be announced by the last week of October 2015
After the next 5 months, you will know whether you are eligible to join India`s largest public bank or not.
A detailed notification about these events is available on SBI website as well (click here to download)
You have all the required details about the SBI PO exam 2015 now.And its time to kickstart your preparations, if you haven't started yet.
Remember to read through the some of our most popular articles on how to prepare:
- SBI PO Study Plan will help you on what topics to study, how many hours to study, what books to refer have been clearly explained in a separate article titled
- SBI PO Online Mock Test Packs – An EXclusive review of Oliveboard`s online courses
Have something to say or ask? Voice it through the form below.