It looks the results reason has started with continuous announcements of various recruitments.This time its from Oriental Insurance Company (OICL) which has released their written exam results, that was conducted to fill 606 assistant vacancies. Since these posts share the same job profile of clerk in banks, the recruitment was conducted state-wise.
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited owned by Government of India is one of the leading public sector insurance organization.OICL published its recruitment notification for 606 Assistants in July 2015 inviting applications from eligible candidates.
Results Declared | 2500 Qualifiers
The written test for 250 marks was held on August 22nd & 30th, 2015.It had 5 sections – Reasoning, English language, General awareness, Numerical ability & Computer knowledge.
OICL has uploaded the list of candidates along with their roll no. & reg. nos.You can view the results on the webpage here (since the company`s website was taking too long to load, we have put the same file on another server)
Since the assistants recruitment is done on statewise basis, approx. 2500 candidates have been shortlisted throughout India for the interview stage.
When is the Interview?
If you are successful in the OICL Assistants recruitment exam 2015, you have become eligible to participate in personal interview.
- The Interview will be conducted for a total of 15 marks.
- All shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a Computer Proficiency Test (CPT).This shall be conducted on the day of Interview itself.
- While the computer test does not carry any marks, you MUST QUALIFY in it.
- Final Selection will be made on the basis of your performance in written test, CPT & interview.
The exact date of Interview, venue & timings would be announced on their website within this month.Most probably it shall happen before the end of December 2015.
Be Ready with these Documents
Although the interview dates are not yet publicly displayed, Oriental Insurance has provided with a list of documents to carry.By not providing any of this, you wont be
allowed to enter the Interview hall.
Shortlisted candidates have to submit the following at the time of certificate verification:
- Call letter
- Online fee payment receipt of exam fees (link will be activated soon)
- Online application form reprint (expect link soon)
- 2 recent passport sized photographs
- Original & self attested copies of Degree certificate, Marksheets, Caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST) etc.,
Have all these files ready before the interviews to avoid last minute hurry.The official notice regarding this docs can be viewed here.
Candidates can get to know their marks after the release of final selection list.Till then you wont be able to your scores.
What is your result status? Share it below with your no. of attempts.Incase you have doubt about the Interview, do ask them too.