The Railway RRB NTPC 2016 exam is to start in the month of March & the online test admit cards were released by the respective railway recruitment boards recently.There were some candidates who were not able to download their e-call letters as they had forgot their registration number.Few others also were looking to change their exam centre & dates.We tell you on what to do in both these cases.
The railway rrb exam for the recruitment of 18000 ntpc vacancies are set to begin from March 28 for which admit cards had to be downloaded from their website.
There were two issues that many candidates were facing during or after downloading their admit cards:
- I forgot my RRB NTPC registration number.How to recover or get it?
- I want to change my exam date or time or venue.How to contact RRB or railways? (see what you can do)
To solve both these shortcomings, recruitment boards are offering a solution What it is & how to use it has been explained here for you.
How to Recover RRB NTPC Registration No?
The registration number is a very important piece of information for RRB NTPC 2016 recruitment.You have to use it during login, to reprint application, download admit card & even view results.
After the application submission, an email containing your registration number was sent via email but some candidates did not get it.Few others lost it!
1. If you had forgot your RRB registration number, visit this official website here
2. It will ask you for the following details:
- Candidate`s Name
- Fathers Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
Fill all the fields with correct details that you had given at the time of registering & click on ‘Submit’.
3. If all the information you entered are correct, a message “Your Registration Number has been sent on your mobile number and email id” will be displayed.
Incase you had entered some wrong information, an error message shall be shown asking you to verify the details again.
How to Change RRB Exam Centre/ Date
Due to the large number of applicants, RRB exams are scheduled on weekdays also Due to this, some candidates are not able to travel long distance & appear for the test
There is an online helpdesk facility available in the admit card download site itself where registrants can lodge their grievances including change of exam date & location.
1. Login to the admit card website by clicking on this link here & login with your registration no & date of birth
2. Click on the tab located at the top with title ‘Helpdesk’
3. On clicking the button ‘Log New Ticket’, you will see a screen opening up with many boxes.
Fill the form from the given choices
Post applied: Choose any position
Problem Category: Select if your problem is related to call letter or examination
Problem Type: You can choose from some of the most common questions like,
- Can exam date be preponed?postponed?
- Test centre not allotted as per preferred list?
- Can test centre be changed?
Problem Statement: Write your request in this box by describing the problem you face.
Finally, click on the submit button.You will receive an intimation incase any changes were made to the sent enquiry.
|There is NO 100% guarantee whether RRB`s will change the dates or time or centre as per your request.But why waste a facility created to voice your views? |
If they don't modify it, you must appear for the exam as per previous details only.