If you are aspiring to join State bank of India as an officer, then this is your best chance.The registrations to apply online for SBI PO recruitment is closing on May 24, 2016.As state bank of India is the largest public sector bank in India, there was last minute rush to make fee payment & submit applications for their 2200 PO vacancies.So we tell you on how to solve SBI PO online payment problems & send your application forms without issues.
The SBI PO recruitment 2016 notification was announced for the appointment of probationary officers (PO) in State Bank of India.
Since these are officer cadre jobs, there are no state-wise vacancies & candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
Pay SBI PO Fees upto May 30!!
It is a known fact that many were eagerly waiting for SBI PO recruitment to be released & most of you would have applied already.
Latest Update on May 27: State Bank of India has extended the last date to pay the application fees for PO recruitment process.You can now make the online payment till May 30, 2016
See the screenshot of the notice put up by the bank on their website,
Only those who had registered & have valid login details are eligible to make SBI PO online fee payment.Here are the new dates.
- Last date to submit application form – May 24
- Last date for online fee payment – May 30
SBI PO login page: If you want to pay the fees, click here to login using your registration number & password.
How to Solve Fee Payment & Registration Problems?
The biggest disadvantage of applying on last date is – you will face numerous problems before submitting your application successfully.
Candidates had started complaining about two issues from May 21st itself, which we thought of highlighting.They are:
1) SBI PO online payment failure: This is a problem faced by candidates for past few weeks as they are unable to make payment for SBI PO.
Right after authorizing the online payment, a blank screen comes up or the following message:
- “https://www.sbiepay.com/secure/AggMerchantStatusQueryAction” or
- “Transaction booked” or
- “Transaction paid out”
In such situations, here is what you should do.
- Login to the application form & check the status of your previous payment.
- If you see anything else apart from “success” in the fee status, you need to make payment again.
hSBI says, “The amount debited for failed transaction will be refunded back to your account within 3 – 7 working days.”Therefore, there is no need to worry.
The payment links are active 24 hours continuously.So if you still cannot make the fee payment during day time,
- Login to your application after 12 AM midnight & try to complete the payment
- Some candidates were able to successfully transfer the amount between 3 – 6 AM (early morning)
Since SBI has not provided any other alternative mode to submit fees, you should keep trying throughout the day & night too.
2) Slow website/ frequent disconnections: SBI had warned applicants in advance that they are expecting heavy load on their website as the last date approaches.
Here are ways to avoid these issues:
- Access the webpage using computers with broadband internet connection
- Mobile 3g data link goes down often.So avoid using mobile phones.
As time passes, more number of people would start visiting the website making it even harder.Therefore make sure to complete the payment before 9 AM.
Recommended for you: Which SBI PO exam books to buy? – provides a list of guides & practice books.
Important Rules of SBI PO Recruitment
Here are the important conditions of SBI PO recruitment for all those hurrying to register at the last hour,
1) Candidates who are within 21 – 30 years as on April 1, 2016 (age relaxation applies for OBC,SC & ST) are only eligible to apply for PO jobs.
2) You must be a degree holder in any discipline, as on June 30, 2016. Pass in graduation is enough.There is no minimum percentage required.
3) Final semester/ year students are also eligible to apply provided they should have passed the degree exam on or before 31.08.2016.Proof of marksheet must be submitted for verification.
5) Local language knowledge is not necessary.
6) Did you take loan from any bank & couldn't repay it regularly or have not paid it at all? Then you are not eligible for this SBI PO recruitment 2016.See why here
7) The application fee is Rs.600 (for general/ obc) & Rs.100 (SC/ST) which should also be paid online before May 24th.
More information related to SBI PO exams 2016 were published.See them below:
Is there any other issue you faced during online application process? You may ask for help or suggestions using the comment section down.