United India Insurance Company (UIIC) has become the latest hot topic among youngsters looking for govt jobs after their news of administrative officer (AO) recruitment.UIIC, being one of the largest public sector insurance organization is also one of the reason for candidates to get interested.As the registration links to apply online open today, we tell you the important points to note about these jobs.
300 Administrative officers are to be appointed through this UIIC AO recruitment 2016, that includes 220 generalists & 80 specialists.
UIIC AO Recruitment: Important Points to Note
Since the notification pdf is over 22 pages, we have compiled the highlights of this recruitment for aspirants to understand it clearly.
1) The online registration links will be open from May 6 to 17, 2016 only.You only have 10 days to apply.So dont wait till last minute.
If you are not sure about the responsibilities of administrative officer in an insurance company, read UIIC AO job profile
2) Candidates of age between 21 – 30 years as on March 31, 2016 are only eligible to apply.The maximum age for other categories are:
- OBC: 33 years
- SC/ST: 35 yrs
- Ex-Servicemen: 35 yrs
- Persons with disability: 40 yrs
- Widows/ Divorced women: 39 yrs
3) If you are an existing confirmed employee of any public sector general insurance company in India, the maximum age to apply is 38 yrs.
4) Applicants must be a degree holder to apply for this AO recruitment in UIIC.For specialist positions, they should have completed relevant degree in the specified discipline.
5) Individuals with BE/ BTech/ B.com/ M.com/ MBA (finance) / CA can apply for specialist or generalist cadre.But you can apply for any one post only.
6) Selections are to be made on the basis of performance in online test & interview. There will no preliminary & main exams as conducted by banks.
7) The online test shall consist of objective test for 200 marks & descriptive test for 30 marks.
8) There will be cutoffs fixed by UIIC depending on the number of vacancies & candidates.Section wise & total cutoffs would be applied.
9) The online written test is tentatively scheduled to be held on June 12, 2016 which is few weeks after the SBI clerk prelims exam.
10) All those who get selected for the administrative officer job should sign a service bond for 4 years.