Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC/ CEWACOR) is one of the largest public sector warehouse operator in India.They provide storage facilities for agricultural products & other commodities inaddition to providing logistics support like land custom stations, air cargo complexes etc through a network of 445 warehouses across the country.The Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2016 notification is announced for 644 vacancies.
We are seeing many large scale recruitments in the recent times, by public sector/ govt organizations, especially for freshers.
So even those who are looking for bank jobs must consider such oppurtunities, which is the reason for us to highlight these openings in CWC.
Dates to Remember
Application registration from September 20 to October 13, 2016
Online written test could be held in October/ November/ December month [exact dates will be informed later]
Post, Salary & Vacancies
There are many vacant positions available for CEWACOR recruitment.They are:
1) Management Trainee (General) – 37 posts – Rs. 44248 /month (consolidated)
2) Management Trainee (Technical) – 6 posts – Rs. 44248 /month (consolidated)
3) Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 15 posts - Rs. 35227/ month
4) Accountant – 18 posts - Rs. 35227/ month
5) Superintendent (General) – 130 posts - Rs. 35227/ month
6) Junior Superintendent – 130 posts - Rs. 24057/ month
7) Junior Technical Assistant – 300 posts - Rs. 22554/ month
8) Stenographer – 8 posts - Rs. 21050/ month
The salary for all posts is only approximate & is based on respective payscales, which is due for revision from Jan 1, 2017.
Who are Eligible?
You must satisfy the following eligibility conditions inorder to apply for these posts in central warehousing corporation.
Note: Relaxation in maximum age limit for OBC: 3 years & SC/ ST: 5 years
Management Trainee (General):
- Age to be within 18 – 28 years, as on 13.10.2016
- 1st class degree in Master of Business Administration (Personnel Management or HRM or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or SCM)
- Experience is not needed
- Age to be within 18 – 30 years, as on October 13, 2016
- Should have completed PG degree (any discipline)
- No experience required
- Age limit: 18 – 30 years, as on October 13, 2016
- Pass in any degree
- Experience not needed
Junior Technical Assistant
- Age limit: 18 – 28 years, as on 13.10.2016
- Must have a degree in Agriculture OR a degree with any one of the following subjects: Zoology or Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry
- No requirement of experience.
All positions require candidates to posses working knowledge of computers.
We have only listed the qualifications for the top positions.For eligibility criteria of other posts, refer the notification.
As part of the selection procedure, there is an online written examination & qualfied candidates proceed to document verification and/or interviews.
Check the below image for the process of selection for various posts:
The exact dates of written test is not yet declared but they are planned to be held at centres located at Delhi – NCR, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai,
Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata, Hyderabad & Bengaluru.
How to Register?
The online registration for applications start from Sep 20 to Oct 13, 2016 that must be accessed at www.cewacor.nic.in or www.cwcjobs.com
After filling the necessary details in the registration form, candidates should pay the application fee of Rs.400 (GEN/ OBC) or Rs.100 (SC/ ST & all Women applicants)
On successful completion of transaction, do not forget to take a print of the e-receipt & system generated application form.
Candidates interested to apply for the central warehousing corporation recruitment 2016 should download the notification directly from their official website here (pdf)
Online application form – click here to apply online