Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India with more than 1040 branches.As part of its expansion plans, Axis bank is to open 400 new branches (includes 100 rural branches). Inorder to meet these demands, Axis Bank is inviting applications from Freshers & Experienced for recruitment to various posts.
Posts (no. of vacancies & payscale not mentioned)
1) for Semi Urban/ Rural Experienced Centers - Branch Head, Operations Head, Team Member
2) for Metro / Urban Centers - Branch Head, Operations Head, Team Member, Sales Manager, Relationship Manager
Last date for applying online – August 19, 2010
Eligibility: Those interested to apply for jobs in Axis bank, refer below for details
|Team Member (Rural)||* Must be a Graduate (Freshers & MBA can apply) |
* Fluency in local language is required.
* Minimum 0-2 yrs experience
|upto 27 yrs|
|Team Member (Urban)||* Must be a Graduate (Freshers & MBA can apply) |
* Have good communication skills with fluency in English & local language.
* Minimum experience of 0 – 2 yrs.
|upto 29 yrs|
|Relationship Manager||* Graduate (MBA - marketing preferred) |
* Exp. of 1-3 yrs in Banking/ Financial
* Must have good communication skills
|upto 33 yrs|
* for Job profile of above posts & Senior positions, refer to the recruitment notice
Selection: The selection process for this Axis bank recruitment will have Written test comprising of objective type questions.There could the following sections, just like the question pattern of other public banks such as
Aptitude, Reasoning, English & Banking Awareness/ GK.
Those shortlisted from the test would be called for Interview & other formalities. The date of exam would be informed to eligible applicants.
Details: Applicants can read the detailed info about these jobs in Axis bank & apply online through their separate career website here