Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank (UBGB), one of the largest regional rural banks in India has announced recruitment of Officers & Office assistants.Sponsored by Central Bank of India, UBGB has its head office in Muzaffarpur, Bihar.Currently the bank is providing banking services to the public with branches across 18 districts of the state.
Notings: Online registrations from 28.12.2011 - 27.01.2012
Tests on March 4 for assistants & Mar 18, 2012 for officers
Post – Openings – Payscale:
Office Assistant – 406 posts – Rs.12034 /month
Officer (scale I) – 268 posts – Rs.24164 /month
scale II – 121 posts & scale III – 7
Who can register for these vacancies?
* Age limit: 18 - 28 yrs for scale I, 21 – 35 yrs for scale II & below 40 yrs for scale III, as on 1.12.2011
- Office assistant: Should have passed degree from a recognized university & be proficient in Hindi language.
- Officers: Although graduates are eligible, those with degree in Agriculture or related subjects/ IT/ Management / Law/ Accountancy are preferred.
* Indian citizens from any state are eligible to apply
* Postings would be only within the state of Bihar.
Selection process is based on the performance of candidates in written test & interview.
- The objective type exam will contain 200 questions in the following sections – Reasoning, Numerical,GK & English or Hindi.
- While 200 marks is the maximum, those securing 40% shall be considered for interview in the ratio of 1:3.
- There is no descriptive test but incorrect answers shall fetch you negative marks (could be 0.25)
Where to apply?
- The application fee is fixed at Rs.400 (Gen/OBC/) & Rs.50 (SC/ST) which must be paid in cash at any branch of Central bank of India using the challan format available for download.
Do not forget to collect the counterfoil or fee receipt as it has to be produced at the exam centre.
- After gathering your details, proceed to the apply online by visiting the application link at www.ubgb.in, fill the appropriate fields & submit the form.A print of the generated screen has to be taken for reference.
Refer: The Uttar bihar gramin bank recruitment advt can be downed from their website here