Indian Bank is inviting applications for clerk recruitment project 2012.The bank established in 1907 is over 105 years old & is one among the leading govt. owned banks in India.Indian bank having a strong presence in southern region is headquartered in Chennai.
The bank with 18700+ employees working in 1950 branches across India had also advertised for PO vacancies few months ago that is now in its final stages.
Clerk – 1201 posts
in payscale of Rs.7200 - 19300
Dates to note:
Online registration of applications – June 29 to July 13, 2012
Personal interviews can be expected in Sep 2012
As said by other public banks, applicants should have passed in the IBPS clerk CWE & hold a valid scorecard.
- Must have secured atleast 50% marks in HSC/ XII (10+2) or Intermediate or Diploma in banking as of Aug 1, 2011.
- Aged between 18 - 28 yrs (+5yrs for sc/st, +3yrs for obc)
- English proficiency is also required
- Be able to read/ write/ speak official language of the state applied.
- Can apply only to the state where you appeared for the clerk CWE
Although certificate in computer operations is not necessary, applicant should posses knowledge of it.
Process of selection:
Based on the no. of vacancies & applications received, candidates shall be shortlisted depending on their TWS scores.A ratio of 1:5 (for gen) & 1:7 (for others) is to be followed.
Call letters for interview will be sent to eligible registrants only through email.So make sure to provide your correct email address.Further details about date, time & venue are to be announced via Indian bank`s website.
Read & understand the eligibility criteria set by bank before proceeding to apply online.
- The application fee is Rs.20 (sc/st) & Rs.100 (others) that has to be paid in any branch of Indian Bank using the given challan between before July 13
- Counterfoil of payment challan/ receipt must be obtained & logon to indianbank.in
- Open the online application link, fill in the necessary details & click on submit.
Remember to take a print of the system generated form & save it along with the original fee receipt for future submission.
Read it here:
The official notice of Indian bank clerk recruitment project is available on their website here, which has to be downloaded for complete info.