The final results of IBPS PO CWE IV recruitment for the year for 2015-16 is finally out with the completion of allotment in banks.This news was expected for last few days as the institute had in its notification advt. had fixed the date of provisional allotment in the month of April.They have also packed the waiting list called ‘Reserve list’ with it.
The 4th edition of IBPS common written exam for PO/ MT recruitment in 20 public sector banks started with online registrations in July/ August 2014.
While the tests were conducted in the month of October `14, common interview procedure for qualifiers happened in January 2015.
16700 Bank PO Jobs!!
The total number of probationary officer jobs in 23 govt. owned undertakings for the year 2015–16 stands at 16,721 posts which is lower than the 21680 filled last year.
- Bank of India tops the chart with 2094 openings
- Canara Bank & Syndicate Bank occupy 2nd & 3rd place with 2000 and 1850 vacancies respectively.
- The newly formed Bhartiya Mahila Bank has come out with 190 seats.
Candidates can now check their final result status through this webpage link here.
If you were successfully allotted to any bank/ organization, wait for them to send you information about joining & other details.
The following image will showcase bank-wise PO recruitments in Indian banks this year:
IBPS has also uploaded an annexure mentioning the maximum & minimum combined scores of candidates.
This should enable all candidates to understand the scoring range rather than asking questions at unreliable online forums.
The above score is nothing but your combined total of CWE & interview (out of 100)
Download the official notification about provisional allotment from their website here (.pdf)
Waiting Lists are Possible
There was a lot of speculation on whether waiting lists will continue exist this year or not & will banks call candidates from it.Now its official that individuals in this list are being offered appointments as done for PO III qualifiers.
|Reserve list is nothing different than waiting list.The next set of allotments will be carried out from this list incase banks or any other participating organization announce further vacancies during April 2015 – March 2016|
Further rounds of allotment (2nd, 3rd etc.,) may happen in the following scenarios:
- New vacancies are created for immediate joining during 2015-16
- If a person chooses to reject the appointment offer
- If an allotted candidate could not provide the required documents/ certificates asked by the bank, then his/ her offer would be cancelled.
There is no guarantee that all banks will come up further vacancies but it is highly possible just by looking at previous PO recruitments.
Are you in Reserve List?
Now its easy to find if you are in the waiting/ reserve list.Below is the minimum score that one should have secured if one hopes for a 2nd chance.
Common questions about reserve list
* The validity period of this list is March 31, 2016.Any vacancies that are posted after this date wont be available for those in this list.
* If you have not been allotted any bank & your score does not fall within the range of reserve list it simply means you wont be considered for future allotments.
|Incase you couldn't clear this exam, not to worry as there are only few months left for the next IBPS PO exam 2015 to be announced.See IBPS Bank Exams Calendar|
Still have any more doubts? Ask them through the comment form below